14th Taiwan- Philippines - Japanese International Academic Conference
Nov 11, 2023
Meijo University, Nagoya JAPAN
CALL FOR PAPERS （Closed）
Asian Economy, Development and Sustainability of
Post COVID 19
With a long-standing relationship with Alethea University in Taiwan; the University of San Carlos, and Cebu Normal University in Philippine; and Mie University and Seijo University in Japan; Meijo University will hold the 14th Taiwan- Philippines - Japan International Academic Conference on November 11, 2023 at Meijo University Japan. The theme for this year’s conference is ASIAN Economy, Development and sustainability of Post COVID 19.
The conference provides an international opportunity for scientific discussion and collaboration on Asian Economy, Development and Sustainability of Post COVID 19 as a driver for nation building in the context of Taiwan, Japan, and the Philippines. This call welcomes all unpublished papers and posters on the following research topic: Trade & Economics, Operation and Management, Marketing, Finance, Industrial studies, Law, Culture, History, Language and Education, Course Curriculum , but not limited to.
1. Submission of paper title, names of author, and abstract 200-300 words: April 30, 2023: closed
2. Submission of extended Abstract 1000 words: Aug. 30：closed
3. Submission of full paper and PPT: Sep. 30.
4. Submission of PPT and pre-recording Video: Oct. 30
5. Conference: Nov. 11
Paper in English or Japanese: Submit abstract and abstract submission form to (email@example.com)
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
PHYSICAL FACE-TO-FACE CONFERENCE
As of March 26, 2023, Japanese government requires all returnees and entrants are required to provide either a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate (3 doses) of vaccines on the Emergency Use List of World Health Organization (WHO)Open a New Window or a certificate of negative result of pre-departure COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to departing from the original country/region. Therefore, participants may register as Presenter – Face-to-Face Conference to attend and present research papers in the physical conference by their own fund. We look forward to hosting you in our conference.
For further convenience to participants, we will provide online/electronic/virtual conference using Google Meet Meeting platform to participants who register as Presenter (Virtual Conference) to participate in the conference and present their papers. A URL link will be provided to all presenters before the conference start on the conference day.
PRE-RECORDED VIDEO PRESENTATION
Participants also have the option to register as Presenter (Video Presentation). Participants do not need to join the conference. Just submit to us your 10-15 minutes pre-recorded video presentation and slides. The video will be posted in our official Academia Industry Networks YouTube channel after the conference day. The URL to the video will be provided the participants. Please download the Video Presentation Guidelines from the conference website for more information.
Submission of Abstract:
· Abstracts for paper or poster presentations must contain a brief introductory statement, the summary of the results obtained, followed by the paper’s conclusions of the research.
· Short Abstracts about 200-300 words is needed for registration by April 30.
· Submissions must clearly indicate the full name(s) of the author(s), their institutional affiliation, and the email address of the corresponding author.
· Key words should clearly indicate the topic of research so that relevant reviewers can be appointed.
· Fill up the required Abstract Submission Form with abstract by 2023/04/30. https://forms.gle/VL78JM825n9UYFtB8
· Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance by 2023/05/25.
· If the abstract of the paper is accepted, the author has until 2023/09/30 to submit the final manuscript, which will be published in the conference proceedings.
· The final manuscript must not exceed 12 pages including tables, figures and references. If the paper is not submitted by the said date, only the abstract will be included in the proceedings. Paper page will be ideally between 8-12 Pages.
· Full paper submissions must be on A4 paper, with 1.5 spaced text, with font type - Times New Roman (English), font size - 12 points, and must not exceed 12 pages.
· Please follow the format prescribed by the American Psychological Association (APA) for citations, references, headings, tables, and figures [http://www.apastyle.org/].
· Standard abbreviations should be used throughout the text. Any special or unusual abbreviation should be spelled out in full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
Peer Review and Publication:
· Papers submitted for presentation at the research conference must not have been previously published in a journal or a book. These will be included in the conference proceedings.